AppleInsider is supported by your audience and can earn commissions as an Amazon Associate and Affiliate Partner on qualifying purchases. These affiliate associations do not influence our editorial content.
Apple has updated its official Apple Developer app ahead of the 2022 Hybrid Worldwide Developers Conference, which is scheduled to start on June 6.
Through the Apple Developer app, WWDC attendees can get all the details on video sessions, labs, coding challenges, digital salons, and more events planned for the conference.
Additionally, Apple has introduced some new features and bug fixes to the app, including the ability to watch WWDC content with friends using FaceTime and SharePlay.
Other improvements and internal enhancements include an updated search feature, support for additional keyboard shortcuts in iPadOS, and chronological download lists.
Full release notes are available below.
Thank you for your comments! New in this version:
- Explore everything WWDC22 has to offer, including breakout videos, digital classrooms, 1-on-1 labs, coding and design challenges, and more.
- Sign up for interactive activities like Digital Lounges and labs right within the Developer app. Watch videos together using SharePlay.
- We’ve also fixed bugs and added several other improvements:
- We have rebuilt our search to be longer and to support quoted phrases.
- We added more keyboard shortcuts for iPadOS.
- We now list your downloads in the order the download started.
Apple’s WWDC 2022 conference is scheduled to kick off with a main event at 10 a.m. Pacific (1 p.m. Eastern) on Monday, June 6. The event will focus on next-generation versions of iOS, macOS, and more.