Mulaney, for her part, shared a similar photo (same outfit) with the caption, “He’s got his whole life ahead of him. He hasn’t even tried seltzer yet. I’m very much in love with him and his whole business. . Happy Holidays.”
At Late night with Seth Meyers in september, Mulaney said Seth Meyer that he and Munn were going to have a baby. “I got into this relationship which has been really beautiful with someone amazing,” he said. “And we’re having a baby together.”
The comedian was released from rehab earlier that year, after Meyers and many other friends arranged for a surgery. “Sitting here tonight, I am so grateful to you and everyone out there for saving my life. That night I was not grateful, ”he said. “You saved me from drugs, and Olivia and this baby helped me save myself from myself on this first recovery journey. I don’t have a joke for that. I’m really grateful to you, mate.
Him and his now ex-wife, Anna Marie Tendler, finalized their divorce last week.
More great stories from Vanity Fair
– Camilla: the controversial figure who could become queen
– Ghislaine Maxwell’s guilty verdict is called into question
– The Celtic conquest of Caitríona Balfe, from the foreigner at Belfast
– Can a new perfume revive eroticism?
– The queen mourns two of her ladies-in-waiting
– 21 wardrobe winners inspired by And just like that …
– The Life and Death of Rosanne Boyland, a Capitol Rioter
– Extract from the archives: the princesses behave badly
– Subscribe to “The Buyline” to receive a curated list of fashion, book and beauty purchases in a weekly newsletter.