We find it very fitting and branding that the stories our readers clicked on the most this week involved food or marijuana.
Our readers were interested in the new restaurants that have opened in town and a local staple that is closing for good at the end of this month.
Small cannabis businesses are struggling to sustain themselves as marijuana prices drop, and a large marijuana company is closing four dispensaries but planning to open three more.
All that and a little more. These are the most important news of the week:
10. “Ima Izakaya is now open at the former Gold Cash Gold in Detroit’s Corktown”
9. “New Mediterranean restaurant Bohemia opens in Royal Oak”
8. “Detroit’s Cass Cafe is closing for good this month.”
7. “Kwame Kilpatrick is under federal investigation for unpaid restitution to the city of Detroit”
6. “New Petty Cash restaurant opens on Detroit’s historic Fashion Avenue”
5. “Marijuana giant closes 4 dispensaries in Michigan, but plans to open 3 more in different locations”
4. “Former Fox 2 Detroit News Anchor Hosting ‘High Tea’ Cannabis Party”
3. “What red wave? Top Democrats in Michigan are beating Republican candidates in recent polls”
2. “What You Should Know Before Going to a Michigan Cannabis Dispensary”
1. “Slipping Marijuana Prices Is Killing Small Cannabis Businesses In Michigan”
Stay connected with the Detroit Metro Times. Subscribe to our newsletters and follow us on Google News, Apple News, TwitterFacebook, Instagram, Reddit or TikTok.