We’re back with a little appetizer that’s big on flavor. That’s what’s cooking, while we grab a bite with Belkys.
8 slices of bacon
8 oz. cream cheese, softened (or your favorite herbed cheese) Save $
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut the jalapeños in half, then scrape out the seeds inside.
- Spread cream cheese evenly inside each half layer.
- Wrap each jalapeño in bacon. Arrange the bacon-wrapped jalapeños on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, until bacon is crisp and jalapeños are tender.
Copyright 2022 Sunbeam Television Corp. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.