Here’s what you can expect with today’s weather on the Gold Coast

Moist air with a dew point of 15.5 at 1 a.m. today means the temperature will be 21.5 degrees, making the day slightly humid. Relative humidity is 59 percent. The highest temperature expected today is 28, the same as the maximum temperature yesterday. Warmer conditions are expected four of the next six days, with mercury climbing above today’s high on Saturday, Sunday, Monday and Tuesday. The risk of rain today is 60%. Showers are less likely tomorrow, with the Bureau of Meteorology forecasting an average chance (40%) of rain. The UV index should be 13. There is an extreme risk of damage from exposure to the sun. Unprotected skin can burn within minutes under current conditions. Experts suggest seeking shade and avoiding sun exposure around midday. The general advice is to take all precautions such as the use of eye protection, sunscreen and cover up. Winds will blow from the south-southeast around 22 km / h in the morning and turn to the southeast around 27 km / h in the afternoon. Details for the next six days: Thursday January 13: Partly cloudy. Min – 21. Max – 28. Friday January 14: Partly cloudy. Min – 21. Max – 28. Saturday January 15: Partly cloudy. Min – 21. Max – 29. Sunday January 16: Partly cloudy. Min – 22. Max – 30. Monday January 17th: Partly cloudy. Min – 22. Max – 30. Tuesday January 18: Shower or two. Min – 22. Max – 29.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.