DubaiVacancy.ae team brought to present another remarkable opportunity to ENOVA careers. Currently, the number of applications 1 is invited by the reputable facilities management company of ENOVA UAE. She has started many large-scale projects in the Middle East and due to this expansion needs highly professional and experienced people for the following jobs in Dubai. So, people interested in building a great future by working with an award-winning company can join us before the deadline.
|Company Name||Management of ENEVA installations|
|Education||Holders of an equivalent diploma|
|Salary||Talk in an interview|
|Advantages||In accordance with UAE labor law|
|Last updated on||January 4, 2022|
ENOVA Careers New vacancies
List of vacancies (Newly updated)
- Trainer – HSEEQ Preferably a bachelor’s degree in occupational health and safety or equivalent with 8-10 years of experience in HSE training with a minimum of 3 experiences in GCC.
- Must be NEBOSH IDIP & IOSH Trainer certified.
- Have the ability to speak English (written and verbal).
- Preference would be given to the following visa holders, for example, a transferable or canceled visa.
- Eager to start working immediately.
How to apply for ENEVA careers?
We would like to thank you all enough for your interest in applying for ENEVA. We offer an innovative and continuous career development environment with an inclusive training program. So what are you waiting for, go ahead now and submit your full CV as per the eligibility criteria. Our highly regarded HR team will review your application and be informed. In case your CV is shortlisted. I wish you all good luck! ??
Application details for ENEVA works
Topic: Please specify “Apply for a job” in the subject line.
CV Email: [email protected]
Safety tips : Never pay anyone for an application, test or interview. A real employer will never ask you for payment anyway.
Report a task