AppleInsider is supported by your audience and can earn commissions as an Amazon Associate and Affiliate Partner on qualifying purchases. These affiliate associations do not influence our editorial content.
Sunday’s best deals include a Ugreen GaN 100W charger for $65, an Arris Surfboard cable modem for $147, $80 off a Mod The Luxe camera bag, and much more.
Every day, AppleInsider Search online retailers for deals and discounts on a variety of products, including Apple products, smart TVs, cameras, and accessories. The best deals are collected in our daily deals list.
Out-of-stock items can still be ordered for later delivery in many cases, so you may not miss out on out-of-stock discounts. Amazon discounts usually don’t last long, so it may be in your best interest to get an item as soon as possible.
Be sure to check back every day to see what new deals we find.
Featured Deals: DJI Drones
- DJI Mavic 3 Drone Fly More Combo with Hard Case and Accessory Kit – Was $3,039, now $2,889 on Adorama.
- DJI Mini 2 Drone Bundle with GPC Hard Case, 64GB microSD Card, Landing Pad: Was $567.94, now $480 at Adorama.
The best offers for May 22
- Arris SurfBoard DOCSIS 3.1 Gigabit Cable Modem and AC2350 Dual-Band Wi-Fi Router: Was $249.99, now $147.17 on Amazon.
- SteelSeries Aerox 3 Super Light Gaming Mouse: Was $59.99, now $27 on Amazon.
- Beyerdynamic DT 990 Pro 250-ohm Open-back Studio Mixing and Mastering Headphones: Was $179, now $104 at Newegg using promo code WKDBS2Z72.
- Mod The Luxe Camera Bag (Cobalt Blue: Was $99.95, now $19.95 at B&H Photo.
- Amazon Fire TV Omni Series 75-inch 4K Smart TV with Dolby Vision: Was $1,099.99, now $749.99 on Amazon.
- 70-inch LG NanoCell 75 Series LED 4K Smart WebOS TV: Was $899.99, now $599.99 at Best Buy.
- Philips 3.1ch Dolby Audio Soundbar with Wireless Subwoofer: Was $299.99, now $99.99 at Walmart.
- Ugreen Nexode 100W USB-C GaN 4-Port Wall Charger – Was $79.99, now $65.59 on Amazon using coupon on page.
- Lego Creator 3-in-1 Space Shuttle Adventure: Was $39.99, now $31.99 on Amazon.
- Fast Lane Cyclone AX10 RC Car: Was $34.41, now $29.68 on Amazon.
Other major deals, which are still going strong
- Razer Anzu Smart Glasses: Was $199.99, now $59.99 on Amazon.
- Cuisinart 3-in-1 Pizza Oven Plus, Griddle and Grill: Was $299.99, now $197 on Amazon.
- Polk Audio Signa S2 Ultra-Slim TV Soundbar: Was $299, now $179 on Amazon.
- Toshiba M550 Series 75-inch LED 4K UHD Smart Fire TV: Was $1,399.99, now $749.99 on Amazon.
- Echovacs Deebot N8 Pro+ Robot Vacuum & Mop with Auto Dump Station: Was $799.99, now $539.99 on Amazon using coupon on page.
- Linksys Velop Tri-Band Mesh Wi-Fi 5 System (3-Pack): Was $449.99, now $99.99 on eBay.
- Amazon Fire TV Recast: Was $229.99, now $154.99 on Amazon.
- 2021 Apple iPad Pro 11-inch (Wi-Fi 256GB Silver): Was $899, now $799.99 on Amazon.
- Samsung UE57 4K 28-inch Computer Monitor: Was $349.99, now $298.14 on Amazon.
- Amazon eero Pro Mesh Wi-Fi System (1 Pro + 2 Beacons): Was $309, now $231 on Amazon for non-Prime members, $216 for Prime subscribers.
- Plantronics BackBeat FIT 350 Wireless Headphones: Was $40, now $19.47 on Amazon.
- Yukon Fire Pit: Was $749.99, now $399.99 on the Solo Stove website.
- Bonfire Fire Pit – Was $399.99, now $219.99 on the Solo Stove website.
- Apple iPad 10.2-inch with 64GB memory: Was $329, now $309 on Amazon.
- 40mm Space Gray Aluminum Apple Watch SE with Midnight Sport Band: Was $279, now $249 on Amazon.
- 13-inch MacBook Pro with M1, 8GB RAM, 512GB storage: Was $1,499, now $1,249.99 on Amazon with coupon on page.
- Apple iPad Pro 12.9-inch with 128GB storage: Was $1,099, now $999 on Amazon.
- Hisense Roku 58-inch 4K TV: Was $338, now $298 at Walmart.
- Anycubic 3D Photon Mono X 3D Printer with 7.55in x 4.72in x 9.84in print area: Was $799.99, now $382.49 on Amazon.
- Sonnet AMD Radeon RX 6800 XT graphics card with 16GB GDDR6 memory: Was $899.99, now $699.99 on Amazon.
- Canon EOS R RF24-105mm Full-Frame Mirrorless Camera: Was $2,199, now $1,899 on Amazon.
AppleInsider and Apple Authorized Resellers are also offering special deals on Mac and iPad hardware that will not only offer the lowest prices on many items, but also lead to additional savings on accessories, software and more. Here are just some of the deals available this week: