Architecturally designed to shine with distinction, this prestigious Torrens Title property on 363m² landscaped grounds is a spacious haven for high quality, low maintenance living.
Executive living sees abundant light, love and laughter in the midst of a locked house and considerable substance – expertly crafted to blend sublime style with warm, welcoming natural comfort.
The C2011 design features three large bedrooms on the top floor, a main floor home office, a sensational indoor / outdoor open concept living room, and an incredibly efficient kitchen to inspire and excite home artists.
Upscale amenities complement ample built-in storage, large, beautiful and luxurious bathrooms showcasing Caesarstone cascading countertops, bedroom balconies, and a fresh yet comfortable color scheme.
STRONG POINTS INCLUDE:
- Large open concept living room flowing into the outdoor entertainment area
- Outdoor living features a built-in gas barbecue, an electronically controlled Vergola and rain sensor, tiled floors and an outdoor awning
- Upscale kitchen with pantry, Caesarstone waterfall bench and breakfast bar, dishwasher, gas hob, extractor fan (microwave and refrigerator included in the sale)
- Generous living room upstairs or parents’ retreat
- Home office with shelves and storage cabinets included
- Master bedroom with adjoining bathroom and walk-in closet (storage cube included)
- Large 2nd and 3rd bedrooms with wardrobes and balconies
- Storage on the ground floor and upstairs plus wall-to-wall linen cabinets
- Laundry includes Bosch 6 Series front loader, Fisher & Paykel dryer and built-in ironing board
- Porcelain floor tiles and plush rugs
- Ducted heating and cooling
- LED lighting
- Plantation shutters
- Alarm system
- Automated garden irrigation
This peaceful, convenient for everything and family-friendly location offers an easy drive to the CBD and a five-minute walk to the beautiful waterfront. Lifestyle activities include the trails of the Torrens River Linear Park, local shops and cafes, public transportation, schools – a stone’s throw from West Beach Elementary School – medical facilities and local supplies.